Monday 11 August 2014

Failure to Launch

It is nearly the middle of August, and I hate to say it, but it is time to get focussed and get back into my classroom. I thought this would be even more exciting because my classroom the year is/was going to be a Google Classroom.

After receiving an email last week from Google welcoming me to Classroom and telling me that "We’re excited to inform you that you have been chosen to participate in the early preview of Classroom by Google!", I finally sat down to login and and see if Google Classroom is as amazing as I hope it will be. I went to the proper web address, logged in using my Google apps email account and was met with:


Having already heard from them, this was disappointing. After some adventures in troubleshooting, it appears the issue may be that my Google Admin hasn't "turned on" the application. That's what I get for starting while the sun is shining!


I guess I should watch a movie instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment