Tuesday 30 September 2014

Guest User!!! How did this not occur to me?

One of my main complaints about Google Classroom is that without a GAFE email account, students, parents, or colleagues are unable to even see the wall. It is additionally frustrating that the teacher is unable to see Classroom from the student side, and this being a new service, I was never sure what students had access to, or how attachments and assignments worked for them.

My cousin, a fellow teacher, suggested that I ask our Google Admin to set up a guest account to allow me access to the student side, as well as allow newly added students access to Classroom while we wait for their account details. I just received an email from our Google Admin who thought this was a great idea. This could be the single greatest suggestion to help alleviate many of the frustrations teachers will have getting Classroom up and running.

Thanks Chris!


No comments:

Post a Comment